Monday, September 19, 2011

Splurge: Paperself Eyelashes

Ahhh! I am dying over these Paperself Eyelashes new at Sephora! I first came across this UK based brand about a year and a half ago and was extremely tempted to order them online but the shipping was so outrageous I decided to pass. Now that they are available in North American stores (and still a bit pricey) they're completely worth the splurge for such a unique and fun product! Intricately designed paper eyelashes to really make a statement!

Here are the designs I picked up.

Under the Sea Lashes (click image to enlarge)

Peacock Lashes (click image to enlarge)

Peach Blossom Lashes (click image to enlarge)

What do you guys think of this cool and unique product? I love having such inspirational pieces!

I can't wait to play with these lashes and wear some really fun looks! That is, if I ever decide to actually take them out of their perfect packaging!

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click here to 'Like' my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment