Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm back! And I'm loving...

Oh my goodness how time flies! I can't believe it's been a month since my last blog post. August and September have proven to be very busy months for me and I apologize for not blogging as frequently as I used to. With Halloween right around the corner I plan on having some really fun posts coming out *fingers crossed*.

In the mean time, here are a few great products I've been loving these past few weeks!

Being as busy as I have been, my go to look has been quick, easy, polished and sleek. I've been all about a clean lid with a crisp black winged eyeliner these days and the new(ish) Makeup Forever Waterproof Aqua Liner has been working wonders for me! The short, stiff felt tip makes application a breeze and the inky black formula stays put all day. No smudging, smearing, or touchups needed!

And what better way to set off a a sexy cat liner than a bold lip! I've been all smiles in my Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage. Talk about a true candy coloured hot pink without that traditional blue base. Plus, this stuff is like glue... which means reapplying is a rarity and that oh so attractive lipstick on the teeth thing? Not an issue.

If I'm not wearing Carthage, I'm sporting the complete opposite... a glossy nude lip and my new fav is the Buxom Lip Polish in Samantha! This must have lip gloss was only available in the limited edition Buxom Samantha Smokey Eye Set earlier this year but because of it's popularity, when the kit split, the gloss stayed and I couldn't be happier! We're talking ultra glossy high shine, long lasting, and minty fresh.

And lastly, continuing on the theme of stay-in-place makeup... I have to mention how much I love the new Nars Larger Than Life Pencil Eyeliners. These things are no joke and may very well be my new all time favourite pencil liners. Not only are these waterproof babies truly staying put, the pigment is super rich, the colours are to die for (um, hello perfect nude for inner rim brightening!?), and the sleek packaging has a built in sharpener. So grab them quick because I know that amazing jet black is selling out everywhere!


xo candice

No comments:

Post a Comment