Friday, June 24, 2011

Yellow Polish? Yes, Please!

I have been debating and debating with myself FORever about picking up the Chanel Mimosa Limited Edition Nail Varnish and last week when I finally decided YES I'm going to get this! It's gone! Sold out! Can't find it anywhere!
Maybe it's a sign... that I'm not supposed to spend $25 on a nail polish.


But it is the most perfect, buttery, light canary yellow so I went on a search for a dupe and came across Revlon's Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in 'Electric'. It's basically the exact same colour with the same amount of subtle sheen. I love it! If you would have asked me last year about wearing yellow nail polish I would have laughed in your face and now I don't think I'm going to be able to live without it this summer!



Without flash is definitely a much truer representation of the colour. But even still, it's paler and way prettier in person!

What do you guys think? Is yellow nail polish something you'll be rocking this summer?

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click here to like my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment