Sunday, May 1, 2011

My April Favourites!

My first April favourite has to be the Ole Henriksen On The Go Gel Cleanser for normal/combination skins. This is by far my favourite cleanser ever ever ever!! My skin is normal to dry and this cleanser doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight after I've used it. My skin feels clean and soft, and looks fresh and bright after... plus it smells amazing and removes all of my makeup (even mascara!). It's a bit pricey ($38) but it's a massive 355mL bottle that lasted me, no joke, 7 entire months! I even got it for my sister and she loves it too. So, if you've been searching for a great cleanser check this one out! You won't be disappointed.

This next product is one I talked about in my 'What's In My Makeup Bag' post... the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. This foundation is ideal for normal, normal to dry, or dry skins. Nars also makes a Sheer Matte Foundation for normal, normal to oily, and oily skin types. This foundation looks so natural on the skin, is lightweight and smooth, and delivers a light to medium coverage. Another cool thing about this product is that with regular use, it will help improve skins texture, radiance, and brightness! I find myself reaching for this foundation on a daily basis, and it mixes in beautifully with my moisturizer if I want just a sheer veil of coverage.

I haven't had the chance to play with this product much but it's one that I'd really like to get my hands on soon! I'm usually not a huge fan of Smashbox products for some reason, but I recently got to play with their highlight and contour palette and I fell in love with it instantly! It may not look like it but it works great for all skin tones and comes with a highlight, contour, and bronzer! The highlight has a very subtle sheen to it (gorgeous) and it comes with a small angled brush as well as instructions on where to place all of the colours! This is a great products for girls who like natural looks (these colours would work great as everyday eyeshadows too) and for girls who love to play up their cheeks!

And lastly, I've been loving my Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I like the fresh lemony scent and it's a great little size to through in your bag. I've been finding that the skin around my nails has been very dry and peely lately with the weather changing and this really helps to soothe and hydrate. I don't know how much these usually retail for but I grabbed mine from Winners for about $3!

What products have you been loving this month?

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click here to join my Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment