Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Best Black Liners

I love winged liner! The cat eye, the flick - it can be thin, thick, sexy, smokey, edgy, chic, timeless, classic, and everything in between.


That gorgeous elongated shape it creates is flattering on everyone. Here are some of my favourite deep black liners to use when rocking one of my favourite looks!

Cream
Laura Mercier Creme Eyeliner in Noir
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black

Liquid
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Pen in Ultra Black
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Pen in Trooper
NYX Liquid Black Liner

Pencil
Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner Pencil in Via Venito
Stila Smudgestick Pencil in Stingray




1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing. I liked your eyes and also the way you have presented the details about different types of eye liners it cleared so many things in my mind. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete