Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sneak Peak - NARS Spring 2014

I'm so sorry it's been a month since my last posting but on top of the business of the holiday season... I just bought my first home! I've never moved or lived on my own before so needless to say this has been an overwhelming and rather long process.
Now that I'm feeling slightly more settled... I'm happy to get back into the swing of things with blogging :).

Now on to the real reason we're all here... I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak of the new Nars Spring 2014 Collection this week. I was only able to snap pictures quickly so here they are!


Check out la piece de resistance... the NARSissist palette. Fifteen beautiful neutral eyeshadows straight from the core collection of Nars single and duo shadows in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes!




Also in this collection - two new eyeshadow duo's. My favourite is "Kauai" which is pictured below.


There is a bright orange Satin Lip Pencil and a lovely lilac coloured Larger Than Life Lipgloss called "Annees Folle".


A metallic teal Larger Than Life Eyeliner (these babies are insanely waterproof).


And there is even a few more new goodies including a coppery rose toned Multiple!

I'm dying over the palette and I'm sure you guys are too. Nars has never launched a palette of this size so I know it's going to fly off the shelves when it arrives!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the colors very much they are really kind cool and helpful in dealing with your daily based official natural look i liked it very much, thanks a lot for sharing and i suppose they are cheaper than other brands around.

    ReplyDelete