Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Favourites!

Hello lovelies! I have been slacking this month, but promise to get it together this February with a couple new fun and flirty posts coming up!
In the mean time, here are some of the products that I have been loving since the new year!

I have been smothering my lips with the Caudalie Lip Conditioner this entire month and it's almost completely gone! It is so comforting on the lips and feels super nourishing and hydrating. With such awesome natural ingredients like sunflower, apricot and grapeseed oil, shea butter, rice bran, and vitamin E, you know you're in for a treat! It has a slight natural vanilla scent and taste which I didn't like at first but have come to really enjoy! (Dare I say I even like this more than Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatments!?)

I also really love the Burberry Volumising Lash Enhancer Mascara! I have had more compliments on my lashes this month (are those your real lashes?) than ever before! I get lashes that are full, long, dramatic and wispy with little to no clumping. This mascara even has ingredients in it that help to strengthen the lashes and protects them from humidity, rain, and heat. It lasts all day but is easily removed at the end of the night! Love love love love love!


Now let's hear it for Nars blushes! Talk about perfect shades and perfect pigments for every skin tone! I've been sporting Nars Blush in Deep Throat all month long and loving every minute of it! It's a gorgeous warm baby pink with a slight silver and gold iridescents that aids in a gorgeous natural glow. This is a staple in my beauty collection! Great for light to medium deep skin tones.

I couldn't bring myself to repurchase my $30 Dior brow pencil this month so I opted for something a lot more affordable and fell head over heels for the Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil Waterproof! The colour I've been using is Midnight Brown and I love it because it reads super ashy. That being said, though, I'll probably try a slightly lighter shade when I definitely repurchase! P. S. Whoever came up with retractable pencils.... thankyou thankyou thankyou! You've made this lazy girls day of sharpening pencils fade happily into the distance.

Hope you've all had a great start to the new year! And that you're keeping up with your new years beauty resolutions!

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click 'here' to like my Facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. I felt like that lip balm smelled like playdough, but I'm glad it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't love the smell at first, but quickly got over it because of how great it works!

    ReplyDelete