Saturday, August 13, 2011

3D Glitter Sloane Square

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was out of the country for work this past week with no time and no access to blogspot... but I'm back! And excited to share a new post with you on the newest addition to my nail polish family... Nails Inc's Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish in Sloane Square

(no flash, natural lighting - click photo to enlarge)

This UK based nail brand just launched in US Sephora's and I was super excited when I saw it. I love the rocker edge of this gun metal colour but it also comes in purple and teal which were equally as nice! These polishes dry super fast and are good to go in 1 to 2 coats.

In the photo I have a base coat of a sheer black polish, two coats of Sloane Square and a top coat. I can't wait to experiment with this polish! I'd love to do a deep green or purple under it with just 1 coat of glitter... and I'd love to try an ombre technique or glitter accented ring finger!

Isn't nail art is such a fun way to accessorize and express yourself?

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click here to 'Like' my Facebook Page!

1 comment: