Friday, April 1, 2011

March Favourites

March has come and gone and I'm STILL itching for spring! The couple of warmer days we've had that have allowed me to sport my leather jacket have been amazing! So with this topsy turvy weather I find myself purchasing summer products and slowly incorporating them into my daily routine.

Firstly, being a big fan of the Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer gave me high hopes for the new Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer that launched this month and I can definitely say that I wasn't disappointed! It feels creamier and more hydrating than a lot of the other tinted moisturizers I've tried and delivers the perfect amount of light coverage. Great for all skin types, oil free, and all for only $30! So even though Shade 01 is STILL too dark for my super fair skin, I'm gonna bring that baby all the way down my neck and rock it regardless!

Urban Decay has also launched a lot of new products these past few months that I'm loving! I'm a huge fan of cream products so naturally I was excited to see all the new cream blushes, highlighters, and jumbo shadow pencils hit the stores. The textures of the Afterglow cream blushes are amazing (not too thick or greasy) and they come in a variety of gorgeous colours that work great on cheeks and lips! (I grabbed the bright pink called 'Quickie'). The chunky shadow pencils have the same great formula as the 24/7 eye liner pencils and are EXTREMELY pigmented. They dry down to a super smudge proof and waterproof finish and work great if your in rush or as a base to make your shadows pop and last all day. The only problem is... I want them all! And don't forget to keep your eyes peeled, it's Urban Decay's 15th birthday and they'll be celebrating with limited edition goodies throughout the year!

As a girl forever obsessed with hydrating her dry and puffy hair I decided to give Couture Colour's Pequi Oil Treatment a shot. Although the name says 'Oil Treatment', this product works and feels more like a serum. It makes my hair feel super silky and has a light delicious coconut smell! I think the reason that they call this a treatment is because not only does it tame frizz, smooth, and add shine... it has proteins, vitamins A and E, and moisturizing antioxidants! Another thing that really stood out to me about this product was that it's alcohol free and wont do any damage to my hair whatsoever! I love this stuff!

Leave a comment and let me know what products you're loving this month! I'm always interested in trying fun new products!

xo candice
www.candicegroen.com
Click here to join my Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment